An ideal location for a family stay or a holiday with friends.
AN IDEAL LOCATION…
in between La Camargue, Montpellier and the sea in the heart of a winemaker village, this beautiful character property was fully renovated in 2017.
The restoration works respect the architectural heritage of this 18th-century building, soberly and elegantly decorated with modern comfort.
- It can accommodate 20 people.
- 8 bedrooms, 3 of them are en-suite bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- A 17-metre long lap pool.
- Tennis court
- In an entirely enclosed park.
A WARM AND PERSONALISED ATMOSPHERE
This beautiful renovation was achieved by Sophie, the mistress of the house. She managed to combine:
- The authenticity of the site (cement tiles floors, vaults, stone walls)
- Modern comfort (Wi-Fi, shower room with an Italian shower, kitchen with central island…)
- A design and an identity inspired by her numerous trips abroad, and her meaningful working experience in the restoration of old buildings for many years.
Sophie will be pleased to help you organise your stay and personalise your individual requests.